online (INT) ISSN: 2411-183X
Prefix DOI Number: 10.18769/ijasos
Published and Sponsored by: OCERINT- International Organization Center of Academic Research, Istanbul, Turkey
Apirl, August, December
AIMS AND SCOPE
The aims and scope of the journals are to:
• Provide a journal that reports research on topics that are of international significance across social sciences contexts
• Publish high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
Papers are subject to a peer review process, using an international panel of researchers who are expert in relevant fields. Referees are asked to judge the quality of research and also the relevance and accessibility of a paper for an international audience. The journal uses single blind review, meaning any reviewers are able to establish the author(s) of a manuscript. Authors must propose two reviewers for their manuscripts. These reviewers should be international in scope and should have PhD .
All manuscripts should be submitted according to “IJASOS PAPER TEMPLATE”
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING
Abstracting and Indexing Services:
After the publication, all the issues are sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Citation Indexes.
The Journal IJASOS is covered by the following abstracting/indexing services:
The Journal IJASOS publishes the papers of the authors free of charge.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content. We abide by the Budapest Open Access Initiative definition of Open Access:
“By “open access” to [peer-reviewed research literature], we mean its free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, should be to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.”
Researchers engage in discovery for the public good, yet because of cost barriers or use restrictions imposed by other publishers, research results are not available to the full community of potential users. It is our mission to support a greater global exchange of knowledge by making the research published in this journal open to the public and reusable under the terms of a Creative Commons CC-BY license.
Furthermore, we encourage authors to post their pre-publication manuscript in institutional repositories or on their Web sites prior to and during the submission process, and to post the Publisher’s final formatted PDF version after publication. These practices benefit authors with productive exchanges as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
POLICY OF SCREENING FOR PLAGIARISM
Papers submitted to IJASOS Journal will
be screened for plagiarism using Turnitin plagiarism detection
tool. Apart from that we check with Copyscape for plagiarism. IJASOS Journal will immediately reject papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
is the use of others' published and unpublished ideas or words (or
other intellectual property) without attribution or permission, and
presenting them as new and original rather than derived from an existing
source. The intent and effect of plagiarism is to mislead the reader as
to the contributions of the plagiarizer. This applies whether the ideas
or words are taken from abstracts, research grant applications,
Institutional Review Board applications, or unpublished or published
manuscripts in any publication format. Plagiarism is scientific
misconduct and should be addressed as such.
to the practice of an author using portions of their previous writings
on the same topic in another of their publications, without specifically
citing it formally in quotes. This practice is widespread and sometimes
unintentional, as there are only so many ways to say the same thing on
many occasions, particularly when writing the methods section of an
article. Although this usually violates the copyright that has been
assigned to the publisher, there is no consensus as to whether this is a
form of scientific misconduct, or how many of one's own words one can
sue before it is truly "plagiarism." Probably for this reason
self-plagiarism is not regarded in the same light as plagiarism of ideas
and words of other individuals. If journals have developed a policy on
this matter, it should be clearly stated for authors."
plagiarism is the plagiarism of the text. Mosaic plagiarism is the
borrowing of ideas and opinions from an original source and a few
verbatim words or phrases without crediting the author.
Authors can adhere to the following steps to report plagiarism:
1.Inform the editor of the journal where a plagiarized article is published.
2.Send original and plagiarized articles with plagiarized part highlighted.
3.If evidence of plagiarism is convincing, editor should arrange for a disciplinary meeting.
of the journal where the plagiarized article should communicate with
the editor of the journal containing the original article to rectify the
5.The plagiarist should be asked to provide an explanation.
6.In case of nonresponse in the stipulated time or an unsatisfactory explanation, the article should be permanently retracted.
7.Author should be blacklisted and debarred for submitted an article to a particular journal for at least 5 years.
8.The concerned head of the institution has to be notified.
Ocerint International Organization Center of Academic Research (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in International E-Journal of Advances in Social Sciences (IJASOS). The agreement is contingent upon the fulfilment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libellous or unlawful in Turkey, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Conference/Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
IJASOS make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in our publications. However, IJASOS, our agents, and our licencors make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Content. Any opinions and views expressed in this publication are the opinions and views of the authors, and are not the views of or endorsed by IJASOS. The publisher cannot be held responsible for the validity or use of the information therein contained. The accuracy of the Content should not be relied upon and should be independently verified with primary sources of information. IJASOS shall not be liable for any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and other liabilities whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with, in relation to or arising out of the use of the Content.