online (INT) ISSN: 2411-183X
Prefix DOI Number: 10.18769/ijasos
Published and Sponsored by: OCERINT- International Organization Center of Academic Research, Istanbul, Turkey
April, August, December
AIMS AND SCOPE
The aims and scope of the journals are to:
• Provide a journal that reports research on topics that are of international significance across social sciences contexts
• Publish high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
Papers are subject to a peer review process, using an international panel of researchers who are expert in relevant fields. Referees are asked to judge the quality of research and also the relevance and accessibility of a paper for an international audience. The journal uses single blind review, meaning any reviewers are able to establish the author(s) of a manuscript. Authors must propose two reviewers for their manuscripts. These reviewers should be international in scope and should have PhD .
All manuscripts should be submitted according to “IJASOS PAPER TEMPLATE”
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING
Abstracting and Indexing Services:
The Journal IJASOS is covered by the following abstracting/indexing services:
Authors of IJASOS must confirm:
Reviewers of IJASOS must confirm:
Editors of IJASOS must confirm:
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Ocerint International Organization Center of Academic Research (the Publisher) has agreed to publish the undersigned author’s paper in International E-Journal of Advances in Social Sciences (IJASOS). The agreement is contingent upon the fulfillment of a number of requirements listed below.
1. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below is original, that it is not in any way libelous or unlawful in Turkey, that it does not infringe any copyright or other proprietary right. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to sign and execute this agreement.
2. The undersigned author warrants that the paper entitled below has not been published elsewhere, and also it will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. By submitting the paper entitled below, the undersigned author agrees to transfer the rights to publish and distribute the paper in an international e-journal (entitled above) to Publisher.
4. The undersigned author agrees to make a reasonable effort to conform to Publisher's submission guidelines and to liaise with the editor to ensure that the requirements of these guidelines are met to a reasonable degree.
5. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who has obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
IJASOS make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in our publications. However, IJASOS, our agents, and our licencors make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Content. Any opinions and views expressed in this publication are the opinions and views of the authors, and are not the views of or endorsed by IJASOS. The publisher cannot be held responsible for the validity or use of the information therein contained. The accuracy of the Content should not be relied upon and should be independently verified with primary sources of information. IJASOS shall not be liable for any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and other liabilities whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with, in relation to or arising out of the use of the Content.