AIMS AND SCOPE
The aims and scope of the journal are:
• To provide the journal that reports research on topics that are of international significance across social sciences and humanities contexts.
• To publish high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings.
ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING
The Journal IJASOS is covered by the following abstracting/indexing services:
• Index Copernicus
• ResearchBib Academic Resource Index
• Scilit Database
• Google Scholar
• Microsoft Academic
IJASOS welcomes research manuscripts in all fields of social sciences and humanities:
Media, Journalism, Communication Management, Advertising, Language and Communication, Information Communication, Communication Arts, Education Communication and Technology, Publishing, etc.
Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Agricultural Economy, Ecological Economy, Beauty Economy,
Labor and Population Economy, Urban and Rural Economy, International Economy, Industry Economy, Monetary Economy, Real Estate Economy, etc.
Banking, Investment, Accounting, Finance Engineering, Portfolio, Emerge Stock Market, Insurance, Finance Management, Risk Management, etc.
Physical geography, Human geography, Integrated geography, Geomatics, Regional geography, study of cartography, demography, human populations, environmental studies, etc.
Civil Law, Criminal Law, Penology, Public Law, Economic and Financial Law, Labor and Social Law,
Constitutional law, Civil rights, Environmental law, Family law, etc.
Public administration, Business Administration, International Enterprise, Human resources, Strategic Marketing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Organizational Behavior, Information Management, Restate Management, Industry Innovation, Corporate Governance, Human Resource Development, Hospitality Management, Hotel and Institutional Management, Health Care Management, Tourism Management, E-commerce, etc.
Product marketing, Pricing, Distribution Service, Brand management, Brand licensing, Account-based marketing, Effectiveness, Marketing operations, Social marketing, Advertising, Branding, Underwriting spot, Direct marketing, Personal sales
Product placement, Sales promotion, Loyalty marketing, E-Marketing and Mobile marketing, etc.
Urbanism, Urban and Regional Planning, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Human and Social Development, Sustainable Urban Neighborhoods, Transportation, etc.
Methodology of Social Sciences, Philosophy of Social Sciences, etc.
Planning & Development
All aspects of Psychiatry including child psychiatry, forensic psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, hypnosis, psychiatric nursing, psychiatric rehabilitation, psychosomatic research, stress medicine and etc.
General Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Sport Psychology, Psychological Psychology, Culture Psychology, Development Psychology, Educational Psychology, School Psychology, Military Psychology, Consumer Psychology, Psychology of Religion, Psychology of Law, Media Psychology, Health Psychology, Environmental Psychology, Personality and Social Psychology, Measurement and Statistics, Mental Diseases and Psychotherapy, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Consulting Psychology, etc.
Politics and Political Science
Social Research or Social Science, Community studies, socio-ethnic problems, rural sociology,
Sociobiology, social deviance, gender studies,
the sociology of law, the sociology of religion,
comparative sociology, Political Sociology, Social Psychology, Science, Technology and Society, Social Policy and Social Legislation, Caring or Research for the Elderly, Family Research, Child Research, Online Society or Online Community,
Globalization impacts, Social Work in Modern Society, gerontology, etc.
Topics such as women and health, women's psychology, women and politics, as well as gender studies and feminism.
All Fields of Anthropology; Sociocultural Anthropology, Biological Anthropology, Archaeological Anthropology, Ethnic Studies, anthropological linguistics
All fields of archaeology, including study of material remains (such as fossils, relics, artifacts, and monuments) of past human life and activities; and methods of detection and analysis.
All fields of Architecture; including the design and construction of habitable structures, architectural history, landscape architecture, urban and country planning and design.
Art, Art history
All fields of visual arts, graphics, printmaking, painting, sculpture, and photography, electronic art, etc.
Theorical, Applied, Business Ethics, Ethics of Science
Studies on folklore, traditions of various nationalities and ethnic groups, folk costume, story-telling, food, wedding and burial customs, children's games, etc.
All fields of History: world, national, regional, cultural, religion, ethnic, military, and nautical
Language & Linguistics
Studies theoretical, literary and historical linguistics as well as stylistics and philology.
Literature, Literary Theory & Criticism
Comparative literature, literature of a specific genre, literary movement or era in literary history, and specialty literatures (such as children's or women's literature, literature of cultures
Methodological Studies in Humanities
Multidisciplinary Studies in Humanities
All types of music studies: classical, opera, ethnic, choral, folk, sacred, early music, popular, jazz, country, new music, and others.
Logic, metaphysics, epistemology, ethics, meta-philosophy, aesthetics, philosophy of science, philosophy of education, philosophy of history, philosophy of religion, history of philosophy
Religious Studies, Studies on Religion
Dramaturgy, theatrical history, theater design, technique and performance.
Papers are subject to a peer review process, using an international panel of researchers who are expert in relevant fields. Referees are asked to judge the quality of research and also the relevance and accessibility of a paper for an international audience. The journal uses single blind review, meaning any reviewers are able to establish the author(s) of a manuscript. Authors must propose two reviewers for their manuscripts. These reviewers should be international in scope and should have PhD .
Accepted Papers published in IJASOS without any fee.
All manuscripts should be submitted according to “IJASOS PAPER TEMPLATE”
Submit your manuscript by email to the IJASOS by online submission system
This journal adheres to the publication ethics and malpractice policies as outlined by COPE as found here.
The most important rules are the following:
Authors of IJASOS must confirm:
· Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s).
· Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
· It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently.
· Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
· Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript.
· All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers of IJASOS must confirm:
· That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, political affiliation, and values nor paradigmatic orientation of author(s).
· That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
· That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
· That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Editors of IJASOS must confirm:
· That all materials published are subjected to some form of the peer-based review process.
· That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, political affiliation, and values nor paradigmatic orientation of author(s).
· That information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential.
· That any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed.
The Journal IJASOS publishes the papers of the authors free of charge.
Besides, all the submitted articles are subject to the peer-review process.